Extraordinary customer experiences from exceptional people, novel solutions, and streamlined operations that prioritize relationships and integrate cutting-edge technologies.
Innovest Global builds long-term shareholder value by acquiring established industrial businesses on favorable terms, realizing synergies and achieving organic growth through investments in innovative technology and business systems.
Today, Innovest Global’s business consists of the following divisions:
Provider of best-in-class products and services to commercial and industrial markets.
Provider of design-build and manufacturing services for ground-up construction and build-outs in commercial and industrial facilities.
BioTech Division Spinout Completed
September 10, 2020
Innovest Global Inc. has completed the sale of its wholly owned subsidiary, StemVax Therapeutics, to NovAccess Global (OTC PINK:XSNX) in exchange for 7.5 million shares of restricted common stock in NovAccess Global, representing approximately 75% ownership in NovAccess.
Opportunities for Growth:
- Received approval to make the Company’s common shares eligible to be electronically cleared and settled through DTC, broadening market presence.
- Consolidated Safety Division’s industrial PPE sales channels with contagion safety-focused new market solutions, providing cross-channel visibility.
- Building Division implemented modular manufacturing efficiency solutions, offering volume pre-construction of entire rooms, installed at location. Global modular construction market growth expected at 6.5% annually.
- Profitable, annual sales of $10 million and higher with positive EBITDA and cash flow.
- Complimentary businesses which diversify risk profile but provide overlap in shared services and efficiencies.
- Opportunistic targets of small and midsized private companies at attractive valuation points.
- Synergistic companies in line with our existing value proposition.