Extraordinary customer experiences from exceptional people, novel solutions, and streamlined operations that prioritize relationships and integrate cutting-edge technologies.
Innovest Global builds long-term shareholder value by acquiring established industrial businesses on favorable terms, realizing synergies and achieving organic growth through investments in innovative technology and business systems.
Today, Innovest Global’s business consists of the following segments:
Provider of best-in-class products and services to commercial and industrial markets.
Strategic investments in Biotechnology, including the acquisition of a cutting-edge company that develops novel therapies for brain tumor patients.
BioTech division is set for public spin-off into a separate company as early as mid-2020.
Opportunities for Growth:
- Consolidated 2018 energy acquisitions to gain efficiencies in operations and management.
- Implemented ‘Lead In’ innovative marketing platform across Innovest to build out sales pipelines in existing businesses.
- Established business practices including the ARC (Accountability, Results, Communication) and the Innovest Way to build and growth our internal culture.
- Leverage of new established Industrial Operations Center containing nearly 200k sqft. to allow existing businesses to scale.
- Achieved strong organic growth 2018 to 2019.
- Profitable, annual sales of $10 million and higher with positive EBITDA and cash flow.
- Complimentary businesses which diversify risk profile but provide overlap in shared services and efficiencies.
- Opportunistic targets of small and midsized private companies at attractive valuation points.
- Synergistic companies in line with our existing value proposition.